Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine)
  Re: (...)
Just got the new issue and there are so many dishes I want to make - hasn't happened for a lot of issues. Since my first b'day menu is probably on page 5 by now, can I change my mind????

I want to make -

Spicy Feta Dip
Roasted Marinated Peppers

Grilled Ouzo Shrimp
Creamy Green Bean Orzo Salad

Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bombe

Can I please, can I, can I????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by cjs (Just got the new iss...)
Quote:

Just got the new issue and there are so many dishes I want to make - hasn't happened for a lot of issues. Since my first b'day menu is probably on page 5 by now, can I change my mind????

I want to make -

Spicy Feta Dip
Roasted Marinated Peppers

Grilled Ouzo Shrimp
Creamy Green Bean Orzo Salad

Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bombe

Can I please, can I, can I????

Yes!!! We plan to make every one of those! Great issue! Did you notice the strawberries Romanoff?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I did. Looks wonderful. All of the ice creams look good.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by Dismc (I did. Looks wonder...)
but, but, can I?? can I?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by cjs (but, but, can I?? ca...)
Absolutely! All dishes that I would want to try! I'll probably pass on the dessert tho. We don't make a lot of desserts anymore and I'll probably be doing damage control after vacation.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by Mare749 (Absolutely! All dis...)
YUM, okay then, make it your official "new" B'day menu.
You'll have to post those recipes for me tho'
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by farnfam (YUM, okay then, make...)
Ok I gotta say this issue compared to last issue is apples to oranges!

Got mine yesterday and was like Ooo that! oh and that too!

The down side is our grocery bills have gone up since Laura went off to college...how did that happen? So now I have to really watch what I purchase considering groceries have really gone up.
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by DFen911 (Ok I gotta say this ...)
O.K., I'll post the recipes today or tomorrow a.m.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by cjs (O.K., I'll post the ...)
Mine came yesterday and there are many good things to try. Yippee!
  Re: Re: Can I Change My MInd,(Whine, Whine, Whine) by HomeCulinarian (Mine came yesterday ...)
YES! YES!! YES!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com