Oops-correction for my Bday dinner post- Primavera
  Re: (...)
To those who plan on making the Primavera with Seared Seafood, Step 2 says to "toss the seafood with lemon zest and seasonings" but I forgot to type into the ingredient list that the seasonings are salt and pepper. Sorry!

BTW, I know that I shouldn't review this dish until next Monday, but suffice to say that doubling the seafood only makes this even more of a "run, don't walk to the kitchen to make this" recipe!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Oops-correction for my Bday dinner post- Primavera by foodfiend (To those who plan on...)
OH I couldn't agree more!!! ....holding hand tightly over mouth so as not to gush and blab before review date...
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Oops-correction for my Bday dinner post- Primavera by farnfam (OH I couldn't agree ...)
Thanks Vicci. Thought I would be able to make it this week before we leave, but I'm trying to use up stuff in the frig. So, might have to make it the day after we get home and review it then. Definately on the list!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Oops-correction for my Bday dinner post- Primavera by Mare749 (Thanks Vicci. Thoug...)
I'm doing it tonight - but forgot to get the bread going yesterday, so I'll start it today and have tomorrow. 1, 2 3, 4...days to keep quiet, huh? I may be able to do that. maybe
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oops-correction for my Bday dinner post- Primavera by cjs (I'm doing it tonight...)
Well, I guess I know what I'm doing with seafood tomorrow when DD visits! I TOTALLY forgot about this! I may have to pick up some extra scallops and finally do Maryann's (?) review, also!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oops-correction for my Bday dinner post- Primavera by Gourmet_Mom (Well, I guess I know...)
Yes, you do want to do it Daphne. It's a good one. I'm going to try and do Vicci's birthday dinner tomorrow, as long as it doesn't get too crazy around here.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."