OT - The Tattoo is done :)
  Re: (...)
Well keep in mind hubby took the pictures and he's not real familar with my camera. Bless his heart he was tired and there wasn't really a place for him to sit and wait but he did

My Tattoo
  Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by DFen911 (Well keep in mind hu...)
Well now, that IS a tattoo!! In my mind, what I'd like to have is some little thing on my a$$ or some discreet place. Way to go, little one!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by cjs (Well now, that IS a ...)
A foodie tatoo, I love it. Shows your priorities are right
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by farnfam (A foodie tatoo, I lo...)
This will eventually work into a bigger piece, with grape vines coming off the bottom. On the vine will be grape leaves and the veins of the leaves will form initials, each initial will be of someone who passed away.
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by DFen911 (This will eventually...)
Denise, it looks awesome! I would call it a mural. Didn't it hurt? So much ink!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by chef_Tab (Denise, it looks awe...)
Now that's a tattoo!!!

I winced as I looked at the photo of your having it done... how long did it take?

You brave woman, you!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by foodfiend (Now [b]that's[/b] a ...)
It doesn't really "hurt" as I think of pain. There were moments when it's a bit uncomfortable. Like the red tomato. Red is the worse color to have done because they have to go over and over and over to make sure it's filled in because they can't see it as well as say blue or green. The reason is your skin gets red and you bleed.

As for time it took 2 hours exactly.
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by DFen911 (It doesn't really "h...)
OMG! William has been so against that over the years, I finally gave up. NOW that I have reached my independence...LOL!...I worry about other things. If my ***** and azz are sagging...what the heck would a tatoo look like in the next ten years...a smudge? ROFLOL! Money wasted....but who knows...I may get a wild hair one day.

Cool tat Denise! Remind me to tell you about the employee's idea for a tat a while back. William wouldn't let him do it for fear "Mom" would stroke out...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by Gourmet_Mom (OMG! William has be...)
Daphne that's why you get your tat in places that don't sag You start small....oh look how about "this" and they agree....not understanding that in order to get the detail it must be larger

I can't wait to have a salt shaker added
  Re: Re: OT - The Tattoo is done :) by DFen911 (Daphne that's why yo...)
Is it the "lost shaker of salt"?.....hehehehe
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!