OT - Got here Saturday
  Re: (...)
I decided on Friday that instead of waiting until Sunday when the 800 pound gorilla left that I would come down to Sharon & Bob's, I would just get up early Saturday morning and come down. Wish I had decided to come down Friday at the latest so I could help Sharon get ready for the wedding. It is so comfortable for me here. If I don't want to do whatever they are going to do, I can stay home or if I want to do something I can just get up and go do it if they don't want to go. Generally, we are all interested in doing the same things, like Saturday I want to go to the Saturday Market and so do they. Jesse follows Bob around like he's attached with a leash or something. Yesterday he helped Bob (yeah right) pull weeds...Bob squirts him with the hose and he just loves it. If Bob doesn't squirt him he will bug him until he does. They treat him just as if he were their own...boots him in the butt if he needs it, etc. and Jesse just loves it...plays with their pugs, even if they don't want to play . Their cat Harley gets right in the way so Jesse has to go by him and then hisses and swats him. Old home week
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: OT - Got here Saturday by bjcotton (I decided on Friday ...)
Have a great visit, Billy!! Hey, what's happened to the P.A. contingent of the Cotton family - are they all moved??? (I really meant to call them... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Got here Saturday by cjs (Have a great visit, ...)
Oh what a nice time! I wish I was there with ya. Do post pictures!
  Re: Re: OT - Got here Saturday by DFen911 (Oh what a nice time!...)
Sounds like you and Jesse are having quite the time
We'd love to see the pix
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT - Got here Saturday by farnfam (Sounds like you and ...)
OK, I'll post some later, I'm really sleepy right now.

Billy
  Re: OT - Got here Saturday by bjcotton (I decided on Friday ...)
Have a great time, Billy! I'm really wishing I could do something besides work!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: OT - Got here Saturday by pjcooks (Have a great time, B...)
Here's some of Jesse in Bob & Sharon's backyard:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...sse%20Two/

Billy
  Re: Re: OT - Got here Saturday by bjcotton (Here's some of Jesse...)
It looks to me as though you need to buy Jessie a sprinkler of his own when you return home! Maybe he'd leave chewing alone for a while...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: OT - Got here Saturday by foodfiend (It looks to me as th...)
Billy, I am so glad you guys had such a great time! I so wish I could be there!

Regarding Vicci's suggestion...you may want to try it, but I will warn you...One of our labs loved her sprinkler so much she "ate" it! She also busted the inflatable baby pool we bought...chewed up the plastic one.......You get the picture! We now live at a lake and Cricket is one happy puppy! YS, who worked to buy her, has threatened to take her away, but KNOWS it would be cruel! He's trying to move on, but can't bring himself to take her away from the lake....or Mommy!

My advice...create one of those prefab "fish ponds" in the back yard. She'll LOVE IT!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.