Jesse and His Swimming Pool
  Re: (...)
We stopped at Wally World and bought a small plastic pool for Jesse today. Brought it home and put about 4" of water in it. He proceded to try to drink out of the hose as it was filling; then he lay down in it; then I gave him his new frisbee and of course he had to try it out in the pool filling his nostrils with water as he tried to pick it up while his foot was on it. He then took his squeaky duck and soaked it in the pool and then wanted you to play tug-of-war with him. He basked in the pool getting totally wet and oh so bedraggled and then squirmed around on the grass to dry off. I managed to get part of that on video which I'll try to upload later.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by bjcotton (We stopped at Wally ...)
I love dogs, but puppies are SO CUTE! Just from your description, Billy, I was laughing.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by bjcotton (We stopped at Wally ...)
Oh billy - just too cute!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by esgunn (Oh billy - just too ...)
Hopefully this works. It's a video of Jesse and his new pool.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...e%20three/

Jesse & Bob

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...e%20three/
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by bjcotton (Hopefully this works...)
Billy, that is too funny. He is a nut! Rica does that same race around the yard when she has been in the lake.

You should upload it to UTube.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by esgunn (Billy, that is too f...)
OMG That was the CUTEST thing!! I want to know what goosed him to take off running like that hahhaah. (looks at Jean and wonders where her 5th wheel goose is).
  Re: Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by DFen911 (OMG That was the CUT...)
That was hilarious! I'll have to try to get a video of Cricket fishing....not nearly as funny, but just about as crazy! I LOVE puppies! He's getting so big!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jesse and His Swimming Pool by Gourmet_Mom (That was hilarious! ...)
Denise, poor ole MS Goosie thinks we've abandoned her!! It's been so long since we've gone anywhere with her.

cute, billy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com