C@H cookbook?
  Re: (...)
I hope this is not a double post. I tried to post this before but it didn't show up. I want to buy two new C@H cookbooks for my summer vacation, but am looking for ones that don't have a lot of duplicated recipes. I have Splendid Soups, Perfect Pasta, Weeknight Menus vol 2 and the first 2 grilling books, plus 5 years of magazines. The zucchini soup recipe just posted from the new Soups, stews, and chile's books sounds and looks wonderful, so that will probably be one but am still looking for one more. What do you recommend? Thanks in advance.
Brenda
  Re: C@H cookbook? by coco hernandez (I hope this is not a...)
How about one of the annual volumes from a year when you didn't receive the magazine?
Quote:

I hope this is not a double post. I tried to post this before but it didn't show up.

Here.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Brenda, THere is the new grilling cook book too! I think my favorites are both weeknights, Both Soups - but I really like the newer one, The grilling books and the original cooking for two.

The ones that have the most repeats are: Cuisine tonight weeknight favorites, The second Cuisine For Two, and Sandwiches and Salads. I am not posative, but I think the newer, soups stews and chilis might have quite a few repeats - but I like that book.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.