Review Halibut Packets from new issue 75
  Re: (...)
I am not reviewing Paella simplified - just the Halibut Packets with peppers and Artichokes.

They were great and very easy. Put the packets together I just made two, probably used more vegies than called for and 3/4 of spices and wine. Two pieces of Halibut. I did add zuchini, because I had some. I think that was the only change. 10 minutes on the grill - I did let them sit off the grill for an extra 4 minutes or so, just seemed like it needed it. Probably becuase my packets were so full. It was perfect and easy. Oh, I did add some red pepper flakes too - just a sprinkle. Served with some rice left over from the kids terriyaki chicken dinner. Great. Too bad Steve was not home to enjoy it with me. Now I have lunch for today!

Note, in the recipe it suggested substitutions for the halibut were Mahi Mahi, Striped Bass, or Pacific Cod.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Review Halibut Packets from new issue 75 by esgunn (I am not reviewing P...)
The ingredients look so good, Erin, but I don't know if I'd like this one - I'm not one for steamed fish of any kind and I get the feeling this is what I would have....hmmmmm, maybe give it a try. I like your additions.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com