Finally getting to see cookbook I wanted
  Re: (...)
I was on this great search for a cookbook. Seems only 30 were ever printed. I found it on Ebay, but was outbid. Amazon had it for $500.00, way out of my price range. There are 5 libraries in the US that have it. Finally one will loan it to my local library. I have to use it there. Waiting for the call that it is there. Can't wait!!!
  Re: Finally getting to see cookbook I wanted by Barbarainnc (I was on this great ...)
What's the cookbook, Barbara? $500.00 is a bit out of my price range also.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Finally getting to see cookbook I wanted by Barbarainnc (I was on this great ...)
Oh cool! It was from that chocalate shop and the shop was in Walla Walla Washington I think. At the time you mentioned it, I looked in our Library system (King County) and they did not have it.

You will have to tell us what you think. I'd take a lot of quarters - hopefully your library has a copy machine! Will they let you copy a recipe or two?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Finally getting to see cookbook I wanted by esgunn (Oh cool! It was fro...)
Have some serious cash ready and block out about an hour of time at the copier
  Re: Re: Finally getting to see cookbook I wanted by DFen911 (Have some serious ca...)
Looking forward to hearing more about this. Please check back with us and tell us more.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."