Food Blogs
  Re: (...)
Do you have a favorite? Let's Share - or will you share with me?

I am really getting myself in trouble here. I am finding friends on Facebook and now I am interested in food blogs. More time to "waste" away my day. But maybe if I limit my contact to just the time I am sitting at the gym...that might work.

I have Pioneer woman, Jean's website, vickies website, and I am in search of the Lonely Texan or lost Texan that was mentioned here a week or so ago. Any other favorites out there?

I have a list I am working through of some sites, if any are good, I will share.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Food Blogs by esgunn (Do you have a favori...)
sorry, Erin, I am of no help here. I try my best to keep up with posts on this forum and my family and friends on Facebook. Other than that, computer time is job hunting in this house. You are probably smart to set some limits though, it is easy to lose entire days surfing!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Food Blogs by chef_Tab (sorry, Erin, I am of...)
Sorry, I'm no help either. Other than checking in on this forum and reading my email, I try not to spend any more time on the computer, only because I can't get as much done in a day as I would like to.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Food Blogs by Mare749 (Sorry, I'm no help e...)
I seem to use folks blogs for recipe searching rather than reading thoroughly. I do like Homesick Texan's recipes, Vicci's and I go to Gina's for Asian recipes, altho hers has turned into a forum, but her wonderful recipes are still there - http://www.kitchencapers.net/phpbb/index.php
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Food Blogs by cjs (I seem to use folks ...)
Geez Jean, I can hardly keep up with my email, CAH, and Jesse. How the heck do you do all the other things? A deck, a greenhouse, cooking, writing a cookbook,what next? Are you going to start building space ships?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Food Blogs by bjcotton (Geez Jean, I can har...)
I know, Billy, Jean makes me feel like a slug. It wouldn't be so bad if she were in her 20's, but noooooo......she always claims she is so darn old. I honestly am starting to think Jean is not a mortal.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Food Blogs by chef_Tab (I know, Billy, Jean ...)
I be a Gemnini!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com