Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........
  Re: (...)
I sent you an email and a PM asking you about some Tupperware canisters. Are you going to answer me?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by bjcotton (I sent you an email ...)
I answered! Didn't see it till this am. We've been busy prepping for a wedding on saturday (150).
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by Lorraine (I answered! Didn't ...)
Kool, now you need to answer again

Billy
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by bjcotton (Kool, now you need t...)
Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine....I've got 'em boxed and ready to go, now all I need is an address.

Billy
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by bjcotton (Lorraine, Lorraine, ...)
Well, if you don't hear from her, I would sure love to have them....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by Mare749 (Well, if you don't h...)
Is it 102C? Is that the house number? If it is I already have it.

If she decides against it Maryann, they're yours for the shipping.

Billy
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by bjcotton (Is it 102C? Is that...)
Billy, you must be Spring cleaning...something I need desperately to do. Although, OS is working on some of the stuff in the house for me. When I get out of school, the greenhouse and shed are next! I dread it, because it's going to be sooooo hot out there!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by Gourmet_Mom (Billy, you must be S...)
Yeah, it's about that 6 month time again. Going through the kitchen & garage to see what I have that I haven't used in 6 months...other than things that are specialty items.

The Tupperware canisters are some I've had 20 years, some newer, but I'm switching over to Snap Ware which doesn't take up as much room. It's all in good shape, but with all my STUFF I need something that fits my storage areas better.

Billy
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by bjcotton (Yeah, it's about tha...)
I OUGHT to do that, but my mother is in my head saying..."The children may need that when they start their own household." Although, unlike her, I'm putting a time limit on it and will NOT be saving it for the grandchildren...LOL!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lorraine, Lorraine, Oh Lorraine........ by Gourmet_Mom (I OUGHT to do that, ...)
I do that with most everything Daphne. My clothes, shoes, stuff, etc. The only things I've kept past that are some of my favorite tie dyes. The neck and shoulder seams are coming apart, but I can still use them for sleepwear. I went through my recipes (hard copies) a couple of months ago and threw most of them away. I have copies on three different computers, what do I need a hard copy for?

Billy