Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEAN!!)
  Re: (...)
Most sincere wishes for a very happy day! You never fail to make me smile with your posts and you always inspire me with your recipes! Hope that you have a wonderful day!

Also wishes to Barbarainc. But she hasn't been around as much lately!
  Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEAN!!) by iBcookin (Most sincere wishes ...)
Happy happy Birthday Jean! I hope you have a very special day. I am sure Roy will have some wonderful surprise for you, I can't wait to hear all about it. Unless it involves that goose in your RV! Big birthday hugs to you!!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEAN!!) by chef_Tab (Happy happy Birthday...)

Happy Birthday Jean - have a wonderful day!

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEAN!!) by mjkcooking ([br]Happy Birthday J...)
Jean, wishing you a very happy birthday!
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEA by HomeCulinarian (Jean, wishing you a ...)
Happy Birthday, Jean! Hope you are starting off the day right (with champagne) and continue on from there!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEA by Lorraine (Happy Birthday, Jean...)
Happy birthday girl!!! You're the glue that holds this thread together. Thanks.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEA by Old Bay (Happy birthday girl!...)
thanks everyone - I'm really hanging on to this year, 'cause next b'day will be a real b*tch....

Bill & Joyce (old friends) are here to help the celebration along. Just remembered to put a bottle of champagne in the freezer for a quick chill. We'll have an early, fast brunch and have reservations for lunch to watch the ships go by and the ferry come in.

Just mess around with a little wine tasting the rest of the day.

Made some really tasty roasted garlic and kalamata 18 hour bread for dinner last night - ummm, good. with deep fried halibut and cod. We DID pig out.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEA by cjs (thanks everyone - I'...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEAN!

Sounds like a great day so far. Hope it's wonderful.
Don't worry about the next one, you'll take it in stride like always.

If you want to tell the part of the birthday that involves the goose, the RV and whatever, you go right ahead
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEA by farnfam (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEAN...)
Happy, happy, happy! Have a great birthday. Come down to Honduras to celebrate! After last night's quake, the cocktails are already shaken!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to our Fearless Leader (JEA by cjs (thanks everyone - I'...)
Happy Birthday - hope it's wonderful! It sounds like you have a very special day planned! How fun and relaxing.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!