OT - Dance Recital
  Re: (...)
Whew! Can check this off the list. Here is a 30 second clip of the dance recital. My little sweetheart is the dancer on the far left in the bright yellow tutu.

Dance Recital clip

Sorry the video is a little shakey, but my son was on my lap and he had already hit his tolerance level for this event.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: OT - Dance Recital by luvnit (Whew! Can check this...)
Oh my that has to be one of the cutest and most endearing things to watch! I am so glad you shared that with us!! Her twirl and kick were far superior.
  Re: Re: OT - Dance Recital by DFen911 (Oh my that has to be...)
Oh how sweet! I wish my kids were little again.... wait, no I dont I wish I had grandkids so I could go and watch their recitals!
  Re: Re: OT - Dance Recital by HomeCulinarian (Oh how sweet! I wis...)
Awwww, so cute. It does make me miss mine being little! Thanks for posting it, brought back lots of memories for me. How old are these little ones? They seem so tiny. Wish we could see the little face too.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT - Dance Recital by HomeCulinarian (Oh how sweet! I wis...)
Oh Laura!!!! I so miss those days (sometimes ) - she looks so graceful and cute as a button. Thanks for sharing with us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Dance Recital by cjs (Oh Laura!!!! I so mi...)
These little cuties are 4-6 years old. I am glad someone else noticed the superior twirl and kick... not just me!

I also wish we could see their cute faces a bit more. But this was also filmed by a wonderful production company, so perhaps I will have a MUCH better clip in 2-3 weeks to share.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
That's great, Laura! I can't wait to see the whole thing! Can't wait for grandchildren, soooo want a granddaughter!!

Thanks for sharing!

PJ
PJ
How sweet Laura! I remember those days, 2 little girls in ballet! How I wish we had video of them. You are so lucky!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT - Dance Recital by Harborwitch (How sweet Laura! I ...)
Fabulous, much nicer than what we had to endure with the Suzuki violin recitals with 15 kids individually playing the same song (Twinkle, twinkle little star) in 5 different bowing methods. My eyes were crossed at the end, I'm sure.

Sally
  Re: Re: OT - Dance Recital by lxxf (Fabulous, much nicer...)
What fun! Those girls are adorable. You must be bursting with pride tonight! I always enjoyed going to my girls performances and now I can't wait for my grandbabies to have activities for me to attend. I'm so excited because tomorrow morning, I'm going to a preschool graduation for one of mine. Thanks for sharing your clip, Laura!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."