Hey, LJ! How's life treating you these days?
  Re: (...)
Haven't seen a post from LJ in quite a while. Last I recall he was going to Vegas! Did he get lost in Area 51???
  Re: Hey, LJ! How's life treating you these days? by HomeCulinarian (Haven't seen a post ...)
I know!!

I saw him on Facebook. He's have a daddy daughter day with Kambree He seems busy with work but none the worse for wear.

LJ you best you get yer buns on here soon
  Re: Re: Hey, LJ! How's life treating you these days? by DFen911 (I know!![br][br]I sa...)
Just an update. LJ let me know that he doesn't come over very often anymore as he A) no longer gets the magazine, and B) doesn't have time to do any recreational cooking because of his hectic schedule at work.

Hopefully he'll come on every now and then to check in
  Re: Re: Hey, LJ! How's life treating you these days? by DFen911 (Just an update. LJ l...)
Thanks for the update Denise. I guess I'm going to have to break down and go on Facebook and add my friends so I can hear from the boy! I only joined because I thought I had to so I would be able to see your pictures a while back...LOL! Now I've got about 5 requests from friends! I hope I can remember my password!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.