REVIEW: Rosemary-Orange Sauteed Chicken
  Re: (...)
This is from the Smart Carb Cookbook, page 64. In two words, loved it! I make a lot of sauteed chicken but I don't think I've ever combined white wine, orange and cream. I've done lots of lemon but not orange. I pretty much followed the recipe other than adding the rosemary when I was reducing the wine so it would infuse more. It doesn't make a ton of sauce when all is said and done but it's quite rich so you don't need a lot. I also made the "zucchini italian" from the same book with it but in hindsight some simple broccoli or asparagus would have been better.

I tried the Orange Piccata from one of the C@H books a couple of years ago and it wasn't nearly as good as this, I actually wouldn't bother with that one again. Must be the cream that makes this a whole lot better.
  Re: REVIEW: Rosemary-Orange Sauteed Chicken by Trixxee (This is from the Sma...)
Cream makes everything better! Thanks for the review. I really have to order that book!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Rosemary-Orange Sauteed Chicken by Mare749 (Cream makes everythi...)
I agree with Maryanne! Cream always makes things better!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Rosemary-Orange Sauteed Chicken by Mare749 (Cream makes everythi...)
Quote:

Cream makes everything better!

That would be a great title for a cookbook! LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Rosemary-Orange Sauteed Chicken by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'll have to check that one out. Sounds like Labs is going to write a new cookbook!
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Rosemary-Orange Sauteed Chicken by HomeCulinarian (I'll have to check t...)
Quote:

Sounds like Labs is going to write a new cookbook!

LOL! Maybe I should.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?