Tempranillo - Inexpensive
  Re: (...)
Had a bottle of this yesterday and it's a nice one, for those of us who enjoy this wine. - and not a bad price either. $8.00 a bottle.

http://www.winelegacy.com/ItemDetail.aspx?Item_ID=519
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tempranillo - Inexpensive by cjs (Had a bottle of this...)
Thanks for the info Jean. Always good to know for those of us who aren't knowledgeable about wine. Is this wine sweet or dry? Sometimes sweet wine gives me a headache.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tempranillo - Inexpensive by Mare749 (Thanks for the info ...)
Not sweet at all - it's a medium heavy red, some can be really good heavy red (the more expensive ones)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tempranillo - Inexpensive by cjs (Not sweet at all - i...)
I don't usually buy red wines, so will have to remember to look for it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Tempranillo - Inexpensive by cjs (Not sweet at all - i...)
Thanks Jean--this is the magical grape from Rioja--beautiful!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Tempranillo - Inexpensive by Old Bay (Thanks Jean--this is...)
"this is the magical grape from Rioja" - and from Washington, we're growing some wonderful tempranillos up here. Come on back up and taste with us!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tempranillo - Inexpensive by cjs ("this is the magical...)
Quote:

"this is the magical grape from Rioja" - and from Washington, we're growing some wonderful tempranillos up here. Come on back up and taste with us!!

I bought some from Washington--remember?! They were wonderful-Commeradere?--we'll be back --in the meantime, please plan a trip to Texas (when its cooler).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".