Apologies....
  Re: (...)
Someone dear to my heart pointed out that I had been pi$$y for the last couple of weeks. I would like to apologize for that...I have had multiple things happening at the same time. I have had to chance my medications which caused a number of problems, my panceatitis has been acting up (maybe the meds), my blood sugar has been unstable and a couple of other things that do not bear mentioning. Paul has been looking at me kind of sideways like I might start throwing knives at any moment...so, although I didn't really notice it, I must have been a little (or a lot) pi$$y. All I can say is "the debil made me do it" and it wasn't aimed at anyone. I'll try to straighten my act up and keep a civil tongue in my head. If some of it slips by, please just ignore it.

Much love to you all!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Apologies.... by bjcotton (Someone dear to my h...)
Well, all I can say is, as someone dear to your heart, go ahead and be pi$$y, but you're going to get it back until you're back to being little pollyanna that we know and love. So there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We love you anyway! Just get your $hi# together (take that any way you want ) and get to feeling better!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Apologies.... by Harborwitch (We love you anyway! ...)
Just take care of you, Billy. We're all here for you and want you to feel better. Try to be more patient (especially with yourself) while your body is re-adjusting to new meds. Remember, chicken soup is very healing.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Quote:

I'll try to straighten my act up and keep a civil tongue in my head.

Good luck, Billy. I've been trying to do that for years.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Apologies.... by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Hmmm, I haven't been around for a couple of weeks as I try to get a handle on the outdoor work which needs to be done both here and at the lake house-- apparently I've been missing Billy being snarky!

Billy, this too shall pass. We all get into our little moods, you know.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Apologies.... by foodfiend (Hmmm, I haven't been...)
"snarky" and "pi$$y" - what a combination.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I haven't noticed you being pissy or snarky (good word, Vicci) so I'll just say that I hope everything straightens out for you very soon, Billy.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Apologies.... by pjcooks (I haven't noticed yo...)
Well, that's a relief...although I must admit I can be both when I don't feel good But I like my Pollyanna attitude better.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Apologies.... by bjcotton (Well, that's a relie...)
Quote:

Well, that's a relief...although I must admit I can be both when I don't feel good But I like my Pollyanna attitude better.

It's a little normal when,
There's a little polyanna
and a little pi$$y whim , then,
we know it's our Billy,
back with us again.

(I apologize for the meter). Billy, that's what friends are for!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".