I am soooooo making this.
  Re: (...)
Ok...this i have to try to make. WOuld be a total conversation piece after dinner.

http://ciaochowlinda.blogspot.com/2009/0...-cake.html
  Re: I am soooooo making this. by piano226 (Ok...this i have to ...)
That looks awesome! Let us know when you make it please.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
I have soooo much respect for you--I like pasta and meatballs and I like banana cake, but have allways had them seperate--this is ultimate fusion!!
Please report on this!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: I am soooooo making this. by Old Bay (I have soooo much re...)
That would be a fun thing to make... Let us know if it's as easy as the blogger says it is! And, be sure to post a picture.
  Re: Re: I am soooooo making this. by HomeCulinarian (That would be a fun ...)
Wow that cake is cool!! I wonder if you could frost it and not do the "noodles" as thick cause that's one thick layer

So has anyone else done a weird "food" cake? I did the hamburger cake once but we didn't have digital cameras back then.
  Re: Re: I am soooooo making this. by DFen911 (Wow that cake is coo...)
Oh PJ, don't know when or where or what for, but I'm with you - I am so making this one!! How fun. Maybe if I can get a great-granddaughter (or son) up here. How fun.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
What a great cake! Perfect for the April Fool's dinner too! I am gonna tuck this one away for a rainy day!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: I am soooooo making this. by luvnit (What a great cake! ...)
Amazing! The only cake of which I have heard, that is weirder than this is the Kitty-Litter Cake. I'll leave the description of WHY it is so weird as an exercise for those who wish to Google for it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
I knew I had seen a picture of this. I had a triplet friend who made these for April Fools Day. From the picture it looks like she served them in a bowl, used cupcakes as the base, and had the topping the spag and meatballs.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.