T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th??
  Re: (...)
My daughter was going to call to see if all is well in P.A. because I hadn't posted this a.m. - SHE says I always have something to say...hmmmm, I have to think if I'm insulted.

Anyway, here goes more talk from this end. dinner tonight is going to be trying the rye & beer pizza dough I made last week and haven't tried yet. I'll top it with saurkraut, sausage, onions and of course, cheese. Maybe have beer with it instead of wine.

What are you all up to??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th?? by cjs (My daughter was goin...)
Tonight is our last dance class of this session. We'll stay for the public dance after the lesson. Since we're newbie dancers, we haven't attended the public dances because we just can't keep up. We'll stay tonight though. They have upper level students do demonstrations on what's ahead if you stick with the classes. So, we'll be doing that and then have a very late dinner someplace still TBD.
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th?? by cjs (My daughter was goin...)
Heading out to the West Side Market shortly for fresh veggies to put on the grill tonight and to cut up raw to marinade for weekend nibbles. Ron hasn't had beef all week, so time to buy a nice steak for the grill.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th?? by Mare749 (Heading out to the W...)
It is so hot here....nearing 100 today. So I'll be doing something on the grill, probably steak or a chicken. We'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th?? by Gourmet_Mom (It is so hot here......)
Eggplant Parmasagn, pasta, fresh tomatoes in a salad. Probably a little Gabbiano Chianti and garlic bread.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th?? by Old Bay (Eggplant Parmasagn, ...)
Throwing a pork tenderloin on the grill..chopping it up and making tacos. Have big dinner plans tomorrow, so dont want to cook much today. Oh yeah...did i mention that today is a day for spaghetti and meatball cake...cant wait to make that monstrosity.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 26th?? by piano226 (Throwing a pork tend...)
Make sure your camera works!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com