Grilled steaks with Buffalo Blue cheese sauce
  Re: (...)
We were both craving beef steak last night and I two recipes I've been wamting to try. Bob picked the recipe - and I'm sure I've got the stuff the make the other steak.

1/2 c. blue cheese dressing (I used Lighthouse but I'm sure home made would work too.
1/2 c. purchased Wing Sauce
1/4 c. crumbled blue cheesse
1/4 c. minced celery

4 6 - 8 0z beef stekas (we used rib eyes)
1 tbs oil to rub the steaks
salt & pepper to taste;

In a small bowl combine the dressing, 1/3 cup of the wing sauce, and the diced celery, and the crumbled blue cheese. Mix well.

Oil the steaks and season with salt & pepper. Grill the steaks over med. high heat turning once. Just before turning brush with the remaining wing sauce.

Serve steaks with the dressing over them and garnish with some additional diced celery.

These were perfect and the flavors were so intense!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Grilled steaks with Buffalo Blue cheese sauce by Harborwitch (We were both craving...)
oh my, will have to show Roy Rogers this one!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Grilled steaks with Buffalo Blue cheese sauce by cjs (oh my, will have to ...)
Yep, William will like this one! Thanks Sharon.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Grilled steaks with Buffalo Blue cheese sauce by Gourmet_Mom (Yep, William will li...)
Ok wait...recipe calls for 1/2 cup wing sauce, but then you say to combine dressing with 1/3 cup wing sauce...? Do you use just 1/3 of the orginal 1/2 cup?
  Re: Re: Grilled steaks with Buffalo Blue cheese sauce by DFen911 (Ok wait...recipe cal...)
That's the way I read it....'cuz she goes on to say..."Just before turning brush with the remaining wing sauce. "
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Grilled steaks with Buffalo Blue cheese sauce by Gourmet_Mom (That's the way I rea...)
That's it - but Bob wanted his own half cup of wing sauce and that was for 2 steaks. I have a bunch of the "dressing" left over - man it's good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!