New C@H Books
  Re: (...)
I finally have in my hot little hands two of the new C@H cookbooks. While I saw some things in the Grilling one, the Weeknight Menus (what is it, #3?) is outstanding. I'm only to page 23 and so far I want to make every recipe I've seen!!

I, for one, am very happy to see they have not lost their touch with tantalizing us with recipe ideas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New C@H Books by cjs (I finally have in my...)
Sounds good...Thanks for the heads up. I haven't picked that one up yet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: New C@H Books by cjs (I finally have in my...)
Can't wait to get it, mine is on order. So, what recipe will you use first?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by Mare749 (Can't wait to get it...)
I've been looking at Sam's Club each week for it to be on sale... not yet! I'll break down and order it if it isn't on the shelf soon.
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by HomeCulinarian (I've been looking at...)
O.K., finished looking thru it - I'm wanting to make every darn recipe except one. Not real interested in some kind of a tofu sandwich (vegetarian reuben sandwich )

What a great book. I have ribs thawed out and there are no recipes for ribs in it, so will have to start tomorrow - don't know what I'll do first.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by cjs (O.K., finished looki...)
I really want that new weeknight book. I have also been watching Sam's Club and Costco. Trying to be patient.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by esgunn (I really want that n...)
Decided to just go from the start - so, on the menu is -

Honey-Mustard Chicken (a little different from my old family favorite - it has waluts and chevre )
Chili-Basil Shrimp on Rice

The two first recipes in the book.
Then a Smoked Salmon Pasta
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by cjs (Decided to just go f...)
Oh my, I'm off to check my mail box right now!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by Mare749 (Oh my, I'm off to ch...)
the chicken has 'walnuts' also....

hope it's there, Maryann!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New C@H Books by cjs (the chicken has 'wal...)
Awesome! I was resisting because I have the other two weeknight mags - first was great, second some duplicates and okay but less great. Now I guess my resistance is futile and I should go right out and get this one!