Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15??
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to today?

We're having exactly the same dinner as last night - the turkey Mexicali in tortillas and corn & radish salad.

Today is our day with Aunt Marjean (in Everett) and I think a couple of my cousins are joining us who I haven't seen for years. So should be a fun day!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15?? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
Not a clue...I'll give it some thought and/or watch and see what everyone else is doing.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Not a clue...I'll gi...)
My daughter invited us over for ribs and pasta salad, so we've doing that. We were gone all day, as Ron had to go to a place out in Amish country to have his crossbow restrung and whatever, for hunting.

Oh yes, we did make some purchases. Two cheddar cheeses from the factory in Middlefield, one smoked, one not smoked. Also bought a jar of "Schmucker's Super Sauce Pepper Relish" which they call the relish with a zing! Local stuff, suppose to be good on hot dogs. We took a taste and thought it would be good on just about anything.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15?? by Mare749 (My daughter invited ...)
We spent the afternoon at Wild Waves - local water park. SO, it is leftovers from last night. Hungry kids don't complain too much.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15?? by esgunn (We spent the afterno...)
I had a can of Wolf brand chili, no beans, added some Mexican oregano and some leftover coffee from this morning--really quite good "out of a can". I'm tired.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15?? by Old Bay (I had a can of Wolf ...)
and Jane comes home today!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner - Wednesday, 7/15?? by cjs (and Jane comes home ...)
Bless your heart, Bill. I'm glad Jane is coming back today.

Okay, I finally finished catching up on the Julie/Julia Project....good stuff! I did a beer can chicken, steamed cabbage, and polenta...not very exciting stuff.

Now I've got to catch up on my freezing. Peppers and tomatoes are starting to come out my ears!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.