Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!!
  Re: (...)
Her feathers are ruffled and she's ready to go -
[Image: Gertie.jpg]

We're taking off tomorrow a.m. for a week or so in Yakima - do a little wine tasting, but the biggest reason is to hit the fruit stands over there. I've got my jars all up here and the canning kettle out and I'll be 'putting up' like crazy when we get home.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!! by cjs (Her feathers are ruf...)
Just a little east of Walla Walla is the Walla Walla winery. We had a tasting from the owner--his Malbec was terrific!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Have a great trip, Jean. If you find nice peaches, I made some peach / jalapeno conserve yesterday that is tasty.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!! by Lorraine (Have a great trip, J...)
Be safe, Jean! And take pictures!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Jean,

You should "pose" Gertie with all the roadside attractions you encounter - it would make for a great picture album!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Have a great trip! And. . keep Gertie out of the goodies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!! by Harborwitch (Have a great trip! ...)
Jean that sounds like a fantastic trip!! And I agree with Barbara...we want to see Gertie's vacation pics too hahah
  Re: Re: Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!! by DFen911 (Jean that sounds lik...)
Have a wonderful trip, Jean! Be sure to take pics and keep us posted on all your fun. I'm looking forward to seeing Gertie pics as well.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!! by Mare749 (Have a wonderful tri...)
Have a great trip, Jean!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Gertie's Goin' On The Road Again!! by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]You sho...)
Quote:

Jean,

You should "pose" Gertie with all the roadside attractions you encounter - it would make for a great picture album!

Barbara

I agree!!!

Have an enjoyable, and safe, trip!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com