Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!!
  Re: (...)
Have a great day, Debbie!

Maybe Jason will decorate a cupcake for you. I'm not sure that birthday cake would be a treat for you! Enjoy your day and know that warm wishes are headed your way from your PA family.
  Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by iBcookin (Have a great day, De...)
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....!!!

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Here's wishing you

A
Beautiful
Culinary
Day of
Epicurean
Fare

(Had better stop now before the rest of the alphabet gets tricky. LOL!)
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by labradors (Here's wishing you[b...)
Have a great one Debbie!! What's the plan for the day besides work???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by cjs (Have a great one Deb...)
Happy Birthday, Debbie! I hope you got a chance to get away from the bakery early today! Here's hoping you get a fab meal with raspberries and champagne for dessert!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday, Debb...)
Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by esgunn (Happy Birthday! Hav...)
Happy Birthday, Debbie.
  Re: Re: Birthday Greetings to Chefelle!! by HomeCulinarian (Happy Birthday, Debb...)
Awwwww....thank you, everyone....so sweet!

Didn't really have any big plans for today. Jason took me out for lunch and to do a bit of shopping.

A day off today...yippee!!...I probably won't cook anything...and so far no cake or cupcakes in sight...that's okay by me...I'm surrounded by them every day!

It's a beautiful day here in Cape Breton so hopefully after supper I'll take the puppers for a walk and spend some time with Jason...who is currently nocturnal...guess he's all shopped out--ha! ha!

I feel like I haven't been here in ages...tourist season in Cape Breton--the wholesale and the wedding cakes have me insanely busy. Hopefully I'll get a little bit of free time to check in here over the next few weeks!