Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child
  Re: (...)
This video is iconic. Jacques shows Julia how to debone a chicken easily in 31 seconds. Then moves on to a debone a turkey. I hope I did this right.

Jacques and Julia debone a chicken and turkey
"There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't and that's a wife who can't cook and will." ~Robert Frost (1847-1963)

Karen (iCook)
  Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by iCook (This video is iconic...)
I remember watching those two on her show on public TV many, many years ago. They WERE hysterical together, I would just sit there and laugh! What a team! And this was long before I ever got really into food and so really had no idea who exactly either one was and what icons they were.
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by iBcookin (I remember watching ...)
I saw a run of this old show on PBS a week or so ago and 'taped' (or whatever it's called) a few of them. Haven't look at them yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by cjs (I saw a run of this ...)
One of these days I'm going to buy the videos of her shows and the ones she did with Jacques. It's funny, after reading Jacques autobiography and now rereading Julia's...I keep expecting certain scenes to come up. I seem to be confusing the two...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by Gourmet_Mom (One of these days I'...)
Oh that was wonderful to watch! I was so into it that when it stopped I was like what?? wait...I need to see the rest. I would love to buy her DVD's. I think I may go on a hunt today
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by DFen911 (Oh that was wonderfu...)
Amazing - Tur-duck-en anyone?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by esgunn (Amazing - Tur-duck-e...)
Lol don't you all just want to go out and buy a whole chicken right now just to see if it's really that easy? I know I do hahaha
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by DFen911 (Lol don't you all ju...)
OMG- YES! I was thinking that exact same thing!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by esgunn (OMG- YES! I was th...)
Same here! It CAN'T be THAT easy!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Video - Jacque Pepin & Julia Child by Gourmet_Mom (Same here! It CAN'T...)
Check your local library, Daphne. I got the whole series on DVD from my library a while back. It was a lot of fun to watch again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."