OT - School is here
  Re: (...)
UPS just deliverd 6 boxes of school books for 2nd grade! Nicholas asked if we could start school tomorrow. . If only I had access to the online lesson plans - I would! They were so excited to opent their boxes and look at everything. I LOVE HOME SCHOOLING!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: OT - School is here by esgunn (UPS just deliverd 6 ...)
It's so cool that they like learning! Keep up the good work.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT - School is here by esgunn (UPS just deliverd 6 ...)
Oh Erin, that is just so exciting. I'm glad you enjoy home schooling so much and it sounds like your children do too. So, do you have to wait for the public school system to start school before you can get your online lessons?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - School is here by Mare749 (Oh Erin, that is jus...)
THanks! It is wonderful that they love learning.

We will get the online school probably sometime in August. Last year they had a new distribution company and we didn't get our books until 1 week after shool actually started. This year they went with UPS and obviously they are taking no chances on not getting our stuff to us! I don't think we officially start until Mid September.
Erin
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT - School is here by esgunn (THanks! It is wonde...)
That is very exciting!! I love to see kids get all excited about their books and assignments. Not their backpacks and lunch bails. (Do kids use lunch pails still?)
  Re: Re: OT - School is here by DFen911 (That is very excitin...)
UGH! I KNEW I shouldn't have opened this! I've been avoiding the calendar and OS has been threatened within an inch of his life. (He is excited about his new "apartment" style university housing and has taken to counting down the days!)

I think it's great the kids are excited, though!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - School is here by Gourmet_Mom (UGH! I KNEW I shoul...)
Daphne, I thought of you when I posted this. I thought, I shouldn't - don't ruin her summer, don't make her think about it....BUT - I just am so very proud of my babies, I had to do it.
Erin
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT - School is here by esgunn (Daphne, I thought o...)
This is so great, Erin - I would have loved to do this for the kids. Maybe in my next life.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com