Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad"
  Re: (...)
I am not what issue or the exact name of this recipe, but if anyone can help me PLEASE do so.

Thank you.
  Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad" by ihatethis (I am not what issue ...)
ihatethis,

I know you're barking up the wrong magaqzine because I recently bought a cut of Skirt Steak, but realized C@H only had a recipe for Hangar Steak. Different Cuts, and it was a friend that posted the recipe on her blog.

Go to www.allrecipes.com for Skirt Steak Recipes and marinades. It turned out really good for quesadillas.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad" by ihatethis (I am not what issue ...)
I looked in the onlin index - this is what I found for Skirt steak - keep reading I"ll also post flat iron and I'll look for Steak Salad too. If anything sounds like it might be it let us know and maybe someone can help with the recipe if you need it.

5 entries found for skirt Steak
Mole-rubbed skirt steak fajitas
Cuisine at home No. 69 (June 2008), pages 6-7
In the '80s, you couldn't get enough of fajitas, but over time they've lost a little luster. These will bring the shine back.

Q&A
Cuisine at home No. 69 (June 2008), pages 42-43
To the point / A syrup by any other name / Rinse cycle / Frozen roux / In the bag / Tell me more: Skirt Steak

A Latin Grill
Cuisine No. 21 (June 2000), pages 6-9
Skirt steak. You may never have heard of it, but you've eaten it plenty of times — in fajitas! Here's a quick and easy way to prepare this inexpensive cut of beef without it being in thin strips.

Oven-Baked French Fries
Cuisine No. 21 (June 2000), pages 12-13
No matter what country you're in, there's nothing better than steak and fries. Try these oven-baked potatoes to complete the South American grilled skirt steak dinner.

Questions & Answers
Cuisine No. 10 (August 1998), pages 36-37

New York cheesecake correction / Skirt steak / Vanilla / Espresso powder / Molasses

2 entries found for Flat Iron
Pan-Seared Flatiron Steak
Cuisine at home No. 74 (April 2009), pages 14-15
A familiar meal like steak or salad can satisfy your craving and fit your schedule. These two updated menus meet both criteria and just may become your go-to ideas when your family asks, 'When's dinner gonna be ready?'

Q&A
Cuisine at home No. 59 (October 2006), pages 42-43
Little Lettuces / Over-the-Border Bacon / Wanted — Alive! / A New Steak in Town / "I Yam What I Yam" / Tell me more: Lemongrass

4 entries found for Steak Salad
Pan-Seared Flatiron Steak
Cuisine at home No. 74 (April 2009), pages 14-15
A familiar meal like steak or salad can satisfy your craving and fit your schedule. These two updated menus meet both criteria and just may become your go-to ideas when your family asks, 'When's dinner gonna be ready?'

Surf & turf on Caesar salad
Cuisine at home No. 69 (June 2008), pages 40-41
Upscale steakhouse meets backyard grill in this variation of steak and shrimp.

Spinach-blue cheese stuffed filet mignon
Cuisine at home No. 54 (December 2005), pages 10-11
Literally packed with flavor, these filets bring the best steakhouse to your table.

3 Entree Salads
Cuisine No. 2 (April 1997), pages 14-17
They're different, good looking, and easy to make at home.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad" by esgunn (I looked in the onli...)
WELL!! I just went over to Cuisine at Home Plus and this is the message that came up -

------

Thank You!
We appreciate your help in researching the future potential of Cuisine at home Members Plus! The test site has been closed and is under reconstruction. We’ll let you know when it’s open again.

P.S. We’re always happy to hear from you — feel free to contact us at our main email address:
cuisineathome@cuisineathome.com.

Thanks again!

-----

Maybe the reconstruction will mean ALL members will have access - wouldn't that be nice!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad" by cjs (WELL!! I just went o...)
Yes, it sure would be nice! Fingers crossed!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad" by Mare749 (Yes, it sure would b...)
Wonder if any of that is available through the Wayback Machine. Probably not, if it required a login. If it started out without one, however, and just a special address, then it could be worth searching for THAT address in the Wayback Machine.

Back to the recipe: could it be Grilled Skirt Steak with Avocado Corn Salad? That's the closest I can find, so far. It's not from Cuisine, but from the California Avocado Commission.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad by labradors (Wonder if any of tha...)
"Maybe the reconstruction will mean ALL members will have access - wouldn't that be nice!"

OMG! I sure hope so! I got so excited, I already had this same thought as I started reading the quote!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lost Recipe "Skirt Steak Poblano Avocado Salad by Gourmet_Mom ("Maybe the reconstru...)
I bet it will turn out like all the other mags. Everyone can have access with an online subscription.
Shannon