Cuisine Members Plus
  Re: (...)
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that (effective yesterday) the Cuisine Members Plus website has been taken down.

Members Plus was a members site that was supposed to be a companion to the magazine, but it was never launched publicly (for a number of reasons). There are plans to develop a new website to replace it that will likely be more recipe focused (what else is there, right?). I'm not privy to when that will happen, but will share info as I know it.

Anyway, I wanted everyone to hear it from us rather than hearing it through the grapevine. Have a great weekend!

Brian
  Re: Cuisine Members Plus by Brian (Hey Everyone,[br][br...)
So all the recipes we had saved to our cookbook are gone and not retrievable? I wish we'd had some warning, could have copied them.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by Cubangirl (So all the recipes w...)
Shoot, it was a great reference...and what a loss for those who used the cookbook saving feature.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by cjs (Shoot, it was a grea...)
I was never a member of Cuisine Members Plus so I don't know all the features, but lets give them the benefit of the doubt and say that it will be better and available to us all, :-&
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by coco hernandez (I was never a member...)
I just have to say,even tho I'm a moderator, I'm a member of C@H forum first! And, if and when they (the powers that be) were to upgrade the Member Plus site, why not leave it available to those with access until the other upgrades are in place and ready to be implemented - and maybe shut the site down for 10-48 hours or whatever time it takes to upgrade, allowing for gliches. This type of planning everyone on this forum would understand and certainly stand behind.

Right now, I'm feeling the needs and wants of the forum members were not taken into consideration - unless there is more info that Brian will be forthcoming in sharing with us.

I'm really not trying to be a sh*t disturber, but you know, to keep all the forum members happy, that site was a big resource for us to be able to share.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by cjs (I just have to say,e...)
Oh man I had stuff in my recipe box too Does it really cost that much to keep it up for a bit or let everyone have access now?

I'd be willing to help and volunteer to put C@A recipes in it.
  Re: Cuisine Members Plus by Brian (Hey Everyone,[br][br...)
I knew something was up last week when I tried to get in and could only see pictures but was unable to get the recipes.

I agree with the rest, it would be nice to bring it back until the new one is up and running.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by pjcooks (I knew something was...)
I have to agree with the previous posts. I went to get a recipe tonight. No longer there. I would have saved them somewhere else if given notice!!!
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by PatriciaD (I have to agree with...)
Bumping so we can hopefully get some additional info on this.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Members Plus by DFen911 (Bumping so we can ho...)
I saved this for last so it would stay on top. I have seen Brian checking the forum on Monday mornings. Hopefully, he will see this and have some info for us. If somebody wants to hit the moderator button to be sure he sees it...go for it. I think I was the last one to do that, and I don't want to seem like a "harpy".

There is also another thread that Jean posted addressing the loss of "cookbook" recipes saved by some of the Members Plus, that are now lost, that I would like to see addressed.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.