Sunday's Dinner - July 26th?
  Re: (...)
Little late getting this started, but what's everyone up to?

I'm finally making my pasta with fresh garbanzos, olives & bacon. Anxious to try it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by cjs (Little late getting ...)
Trying Tuscan Pork Tenderloin from The Best of Cooking Light 10 tonight. It roasts with shallots and Belgian endive. Going to make some roasted new potatoes and green beans to go with it. The rub for the pork is rosemary, lemon rind & juice, fennel, black pepper and garlic.
I'm in a "breakfast for dinner" mood, and shall have some French toast.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by labradors (I'm in a "breakfast ...)
Taco Salad. Thanks for the reminder Maryann!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by esgunn (Taco Salad. Thanks ...)
We were supposed to go riding this afternoon, but a nap got in the way. So it will be a late afternoon cruise, followed by the typical Sunday evening burgers on the grill with fries.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Fried chicken in my electric skillet and the blue cheese and bacon potato gratin from issue #20.

If anyone's made that gratin before, did you think there was too much infused milk and cream for the amount of potatos? Or should I be using a larger and shallower baking dish so there's more surface area to evaporate? Currently, I'm using my 10x10x2 pyrex pan.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by BarbaraS (Fried chicken in my ...)
Left overs of the pork from last night
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by DFen911 (Left overs of the po...)
Chicken was on sale, so we had a bucket of it marinating in buttermilk and hot sauce. Potato salad and slaw on the side, it was good.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by Lorraine (Chicken was on sale,...)
We had hamburgers and french fries.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner - July 26th? by Old Bay (We had hamburgers an...)
Breakfast for dinner - I made waffles yesterday a.m. and was thinking how much I like waffles and bacon (and sometimes French toast) for dinner on a cold winter night.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com