Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk?
  Re: (...)
[Image: 3785247023_9efc596a16.jpg] I am such a sucker - this is Opy, he was a "birthday present" from my new Granddaughter Cheyenne. He is adorable!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by Harborwitch ( [img]http://farm3.s...)
Sharon, he is cute, is he a pomeranian too? He looks so soft, I want to pet my screen.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by chef_Tab (Sharon, he is cute, ...)
He's a Pom - and absolutely the softest!
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by Harborwitch (He's a Pom - and abs...)
Oh Sharon, Opy is absolutely adorable! But, how is he getting along with the pugs?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by Mare749 (Oh Sharon, Opy is ab...)
He is adorable!!!! I agree with Maryann, what do the pugs have to say about all this...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by Gourmet_Mom (He is adorable!!!! ...)
They all seem to be ignoring each other very effectively. Of course Opy has all of the toys scattered all over the living room. The Pugs don't really care - but we did let everyone sleep on the bed last night just so no one would feel left out
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by Harborwitch (They all seem to be ...)
Oh man he is CUTE!! How old is he? Is he from a shelter? What a luckly little guy he is
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by DFen911 (Oh man he is CUTE!! ...)
Great picture! Say "Arf!" for me.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by DFen911 (Oh man he is CUTE!! ...)
Opy will be 3 in November.

Jennifer's husband's daughter gave him to me for a "birthday present". He's actually a papered Pom, and he's just adorable . . . and very very very busy. Oh, he'll be as rotten as the Pugs in just a matter of days.
  Re: Re: Lola? Lola? Where are you Darlingggk? by Harborwitch (Opy will be 3 in Nov...)
Oh, Sharon, Opy is wonderful. I just love his facial expression.
Lola is anxious to meet him too lol. LOL, maybe Poms can be the "offical" kitchen dogs of C@A

To see Lola in a local news contest, click here:

http://www.wwnytv.com/younews/52368622.html
Cis
Empress for Life