Suffering Over/Healing Begins
  Re: (...)
Our wonderful buddy, Bill, died yesterday afternoon. And to top the day off, my ex-brother-in-law, who I so wanted custody of after the divorce, died yesterday also. He died of a heart attack.

And, I didn't post about it, but my cousin, Donny, died two weeks ago and there is a memorial planned for him on Saturday, the 22nd.

Come September, I'm hoping everyone we love will stay healthy and safe! I think our family has had its share of heartbreak for a while. Just want to thank all of you for being you and so supportive and loving to all of us who have this to get thru. It sure does help. Thank you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by cjs (Our wonderful buddy,...)
May I offer deepest sympathy, Jean, to you and Bill's family. You sure have had your share.
Hugs,
Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I am glad to learn his suffering is over...I just hate that you all had to go through this to begin with. I can't believe all the suffering you have experienced lately! Hopefully, this will be the end of it for a LONG TIME.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by Gourmet_Mom (I am glad to learn h...)
Jean I was thinking of you and Bill's family yesterday. I will continue to pray for healing and happy memories. I am also sorry about your BIL and cousin.

Will continue to keep you and all the families in my prayers.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by esgunn (Jean I was thinking ...)
Jean, I am so sorry for your losses. That is a lot to bear in a short amount of time. I hope your happy memories of your loved ones will carry you through these difficult days.
  Re: Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by HomeCulinarian (Jean, I am so sorry ...)
Oh Jean I am so sorry and must add m condolances I don't know now why tragedy comes in waves. Please know that all of you are in my hearts.
  Re: Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by DFen911 (Oh Jean I am so sorr...)
Jean I am so very sorry for your losses. Bob and I will be keeping you and Bill's family in our hearts and praying that the grief passes and your memories of the good times you all had will fill your hearts again.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by Harborwitch (Jean I am so very so...)
Oh, my! That's an awful lot of awful news within a short period of time. Am praying for your peace.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
So sorry to hear all the sadness in you life right now. You and all concerned are in my prayers. Sending Hugs.
Shirley
  Re: Re: Suffering Over/Healing Begins by smschwag (So sorry to hear all...)
I'm sorry to hear of so many losses for you and the people in your life. Here's to healthier times for all.