What's for Dinner - Monday, the 10th?
  Re: (...)
We're going to see Julia and Julie either tonight or tomorrow night, so.... if tonight, I'll do a slow cooker thing to come home to.

If tomorrow, I'm doing some fried calamari and corn fritters and some Harbinger Beer!! (I think the movie will be tomorrow, just so we can have this tonight!!!

What's everyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, the 10th? by cjs (We're going to see J...)
Kids want hamburgers. Maybe I'll make pimiento cheese sauce! And we have a fresh tomato from the garden to go on it! I think this is the earliest I have ever been picking tomatos!

Tomorrow will be enchiladas. I have a lot of pulled pork and some brisket leftover. Need to have a major enchilada making day!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Enjoy the movie...I'm still waiting on the library to read the book!

I just got back from the store. I picked up a few things for lasagna. (I haven't decided which version...probably a combination.) We'll have a simple salad to go with. I'm looking forward to trying out the Foggio Alla Badiola tonight!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Oh, how fun, going to see Julie and Julia! I just picked up the CD book at the library on Saturday, but haven't listened to it yet. Also got the Book Club Cookbook.

Dinner today, I have absolutely no idea.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, the 10th? by Mare749 (Oh, how fun, going t...)
"Also got the Book Club Cookbook." - have you had a chance to look thru it yet, Maryann? It's so fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, the 10th? by cjs ("Also got the Book C...)
I have meetings this evening at church so won't be home until probably 8:30. Think I put together a simple summer pasta dish with some of our fresh tomatoes and a green salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, the 10th? by HomeCulinarian (I have meetings this...)
I have some mashed potatoes I need to use up so I'm making the Bloody Mary Pot Roast from the new weeknight book. However I'm not making it in a crock pot but rather in a dutch oven.