Any Other August B'day Dinners to Plan???
  Re: (...)
Trixxee, Sharon, Shirley???? I was hoping Shirley would choose a dinner for two that we could all play with with her.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Any Other August B'day Dinners to Plan??? by cjs (Trixxee, Sharon, Shi...)
I'm sorry Jean. I tried to find something to plan but I just couldn't get into it. I guess it is still too soon. I did get the books for cooking for one but nothing really appealed to me. Had a rough day yesterday. It would have been our 53rd wedding anniversary.
Shirley
  Re: Re: Any Other August B'day Dinners to Plan??? by smschwag (I'm sorry Jean. I t...)
We all understand, Shirley. Sorry you had such a rough day. We're all just glad to have you back in our midst, so sit back, relax, and just visit for a while. I'm not cooking as much lately either, but I enjoy seeing what others are making. Most of all, it's just nice to be in the company of some really great folks.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Any Other August B'day Dinners to Plan??? by Mare749 (We all understand, S...)
Oh Shirley - absolutely no pressure on you!! when you're ready, we'll be here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com