Pork Loin Dip Review
  Re: (...)
This is from the Sandwiches & Salads book. I made it just a year ago, but changed/subbed so many things I didn't do a review. Last night I made it just like the recipe except for a smaller chunk of pork loin. This is so easy and quick and really delicious. And the broth is very tasty. I brined the pork for about 3 hours first.

Didn't make the Creamy apple slaw suggested to go with it, we have to many veggies and fruit to eat up.

I'd give this a strong 8 for flavor.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by cjs (This is from the San...)
I always thought this looked excellent. Thanks for the review.
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by Trixxee (I always thought thi...)
Thanks for the review, Jean. I've had this one marked...guess it's time to try it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the revie...)
Daphne, this is perfect for a school night dinner - it's so fast! Even make the 'jus' in the a.m. or the day before! Perfect for you poor, poor workers...(and remember, it's not nice to call old women nasty names )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by cjs (Daphne, this is perf...)
I must be loosing it...."(and remember, it's not nice to call old women nasty names)"

HUH?

BTW, thanks for the quick tip! I'm hoping to be off to bulk buy my meats again for next month this weekend....adding pork loin. I'll cut some chops and save a chunk for this!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by Gourmet_Mom (I must be loosing it...)
No, you're not losing it, just a little sophisticated humor, don't you know.

"Perfect for you poor, poor workers..." - figured that would earn me some nasty comment.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by cjs (No, you're not losin...)
LOL! NOPE...with state and national budgets what they are....we're poorer than ever!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! NOPE...with st...)
Sweetie, I was referring to the poor (but lovable) slobs still having to work. Really more than you ever wanted to know about a post, eh?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Pork Loin Dip Review by cjs (Sweetie, I was refer...)
ROFLOL!!! Oh, I got it the first time....just using it to play up the pitiful pay teachers get in my part of the world...LOL! But you do deserve a kick in the pants for the low blow retirement comment! I'll just get even the next time you forget something...LOL!

BTW...finally found my flash drive and a LOT of my pics, most of my MC recipes, and all my school files are there! Now for payday and a replacement copy of MC and a replacement for this worn out piece of CRAP keyboard! I'm sick of holding the batteries, just so and beating the keys repeatedly!!!!!!! NOT FUN! OR encouraging for chatting!!!!!
Daphne