All of you in So. Carolina Area...
  Re: (...)
Did you know Robert Irvine has a restaurant in Hilton Head? sounds like it's a pretty good one -

"We just returned from our annual Sept. Trip to Hilton Head S.C. Had a fabulous dinner at Robert Irvine's (Dinner Impossible) Restaurant--Eat! Oh, and, we visited with Robert Irvine. We hope to participate in his cooking class next year--missed it by a week."

The above was posted on another forum.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: All of you in So. Carolina Area... by cjs (Did you know Robert ...)
I just had to go check it out. What an interesting menu and extensive wine list! It's a shame it's about 250 miles away. Maybe I'll talk William into going there instead of Charleston next trip!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: All of you in So. Carolina Area... by Gourmet_Mom (I just had to go che...)
Wouldn't that be fun???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: All of you in So. Carolina Area... by cjs (Wouldn't that be fun...)
That would be so much fun. I really like him.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: All of you in So. Carolina Area... by Lorraine (That would be so muc...)
Lorraine, aren't you going to Charleston soon? I had thought you might could scoot down there, but according to Mapquest, it's another 115 miles. Oh well!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: All of you in So. Carolina Area... by Gourmet_Mom (Lorraine, aren't you...)
We should have been leaving this Saturday, but have two jobs next week. One job was just too good to turn down.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.