Old Bay's Pizza Party???
  Re: (...)
So Bill & Jane - did you just have a wonderful pizza party with that darn wood fired oven last night???? I bet you're pooped this a.m.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Old Bay's Pizza Party??? by cjs (So Bill & Jane - did...)
We had 18 folks. Made 18 pizzas. Drank 6 bottles of Gabbiano Chianti, 3 bottles of Gabbiano Pino Grigio, and 12 Bud lites. A few martinis and some scotch with hors d'oeuvres of Italian stuffed mushrooms, crab/spinach/artichoke dip, and CAH's Italian nachos. Pizza toppings included hard salami, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, green bell peppers, sweet onions, fresh mozerella, parmasagn, no cook pizza (tomato) sauce, sun dried tomato pesto, basil,& oregano. Served it with a fresh basil caprese salad. We used Jeans sour dough recipe. Works every time!! Great time-party for a very good past city manager who worked for my city council. They now live in Olympia. Lots of nostalgia and friendship.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Old Bay's Pizza Party??? by Old Bay (We had 18 folks. Mad...)
sounds great - and you know we're all envious as he--
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Old Bay's Pizza Party??? by cjs (sounds great - and y...)
It does sound good! I'm with Jean...envy is supposed to be a bad thing, but I just can't help myself! I WANT ONE!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.