We're Home!
  Re: (...)
[Image: PTCouplewboats.jpg]
We had gorgeous weather at the shore and met this cute little couple.

Can't believe I forgot my hookup with the world, but got lots of good work done without having to jump on the interet all the time.

for those of you who play cribbage - R & I have never done this before........
[Image: Cribbage.jpg]
Hope you can see where the pegs are - I didn't win!!

All the changes in the trailer worked wonderfully for us and just think how many thousands of $$$$ we saved ourselves. Whew!

Now, to go read and see what's been happening around here. Hope there were no funny folks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: We're Home! by cjs ([img]http://i3.photo...)
I love cribbage! My dad taught all of his children to play because it was a "math game".

Lovely photo of the sailboats on the water too. Nice to see after that dumb ol snowstorm!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: We're Home! by chef_Tab (I love cribbage! My ...)
My grandfather taught me cribbage when I was about 10 or 11, and I still love it. Used to pay it online, but no longer use the site on which I did (there are probably other sites available, though).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: We're Home! by cjs ([img]http://i3.photo...)
The Hubby has a cribbage board his grandfather made - it's very sentimental to him. We spent hours and hours playing cribbage when we first met/got engaged all those years ago.

When we have a power outage, it's what we turn to. I totally devastated him in Monopoly and he won't play that game with me anymore.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: We're Home! by BarbaraS (The Hubby has a crib...)
Glad you're home and everything worked well for you, Jean! How nice to just run off...one of these days!

I have NEVER played Cribbage. William isn't much on board games.

Barbara...too funny about the Monopoly!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: We're Home! by Gourmet_Mom (Glad you're home and...)
Welcome back, Jean! Hope you had a wonderful time and had a chance to relax a bit. I never played cribbage either, but just might have to learn since so many of the others have said they enjoy it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: We're Home! by Mare749 (Welcome back, Jean! ...)
Anyone up for a game of Scrabble? I don't take any prisoners.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: We're Home! by labradors (Anyone up for a game...)
But, but, but did you notice where the pegs are in this game???? We've never been tied going into the last hand - that's what I was referring to.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: We're Home! by cjs (But, but, but did yo...)
One of our friends gave us his cribbage board - said we'd need it when the snow was 10' deep. When I was a kid canasta was mandatory on Sundays. Dad and I always lost to Mom and my brother. Card games . . . ????

Glad you're home Jean, I can't show Bob the sailboat picture, he'll whine.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: We're Home! by cjs (But, but, but did yo...)
Quote:

But, but, but did you notice where the pegs are in this game???? We've never been tied going into the last hand - that's what I was referring to.

I did notice, but did not realize you were going into the last hand! So who pegged out? That's when you choose a pegging hand instead of a points hand. Oh, Jean and Roy, wish hubby and I could challenge you to a couples match!

that is referred to as "dead holed"