Peanut Buttercup Martini
  Re: (...)
SHOOT! I missed it! Adam Gertler did an Extreme Sweets episode at 4pm here. One of the places he visited was Hershey, Pennsylvania. They made a Peanut Buttercup Martini and all I got to see was when they rimmed the glass with chocolate syrup and powdered hot cocoa mix, poured in the martini, and placed a mini Peanut Buttercup on the rim. Did anyone get it? Jean, are you taping? I LOVE Reeses! I think this would make an awesome Christmas Eve after dinner dessert drink!!!! Off to search...maybe the Hershey site!

OH YEA! First hit! If anybody is interested, here's the site AND the recipe:
Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Martini

Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Martini
Prepared by: Karl McCall
Master Mixologist & Beverage Manager at The Hotel Hershey

Ingredients:
2 ounces Three Olives Chocolate Vodka
3 ounces Castries Peanut Rum Cream
1 ounce Dekuyper Butter Shots Schnapps

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

I don't know if I'll find all the ingredients, but the next trip to Wilmington, I'm looking!!!! They also did one with cotton candy in the glass and poured the martini over. I didn't find that one, BUT I did find a Chocolate Coconut, Chocolate Raspberry, Mocha Latte, and a Pumpkin Martini! COOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by Gourmet_Mom (SHOOT! I missed it!...)
Oh thanks!Wink It's 30 miles to booze, and I'm not sure we can get booze on Sunday! That sound so good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by Harborwitch (Oh thanks!;) It's 3...)
If it will make you feel any better, I KNOW our store isn't open...wouldn't do any good if it was. I KNOW they wouldn't carry one of those ingredients. That means it will be a week, AT BEST, before I can make it. If you try it, let me know.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by Gourmet_Mom (If it will make you ...)
No, didn't tape it and don't know the show either, but doesn't that sound good!! duly copied!

Oh Good Lord, Daphne, a Hershey's website?????? Am I in trouble now!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by cjs (No, didn't tape it a...)
oh wowww this sounds soooo gooooddd... I think I need to make these next weekend
  Re: Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by Peach (oh wowww this sounds...)
Oh, Daph, that WOULD make a yummy dessert drink, not to mention gorgeous!
Oy, but the calories
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by farnfam (Oh, Daph, that WOULD...)
Saw a reference to this drink on my old laptop (I should have kept reading my book ) did anyone ever make this?????????????

Over a 1,000 have looked at it - no one made it???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Peanut Buttercup Martini by cjs (Saw a reference to t...)
No, I never made it, but doesn't it still sound good! Maybe this year!
Daphne