Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian
  Re: (...)
Happy Bithday to you, Happy Birthday to you!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and do something very special for yourself.

Enjoy your day and let us know how you celebrated - food-wise of course!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by esgunn (Happy Bithday to you...)
Happy Birthday Jeanette! Have a great day!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by BarbaraS (Happy Birthday Jeane...)
Happy Birthday, Jeanette! Hope its a fun day, keep on drinking that new favorite you found in Prauge!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by farnfam (Happy Birthday, Jean...)
Happy Birthday, Jeanette! I hope you saved some of that stuff for tonight! CHEERS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday, Jean...)
Have a great day, Jeanette - great to have your b'day on a weekend. I raise my glass also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by cjs (Have a great day, Je...)
Happy Birthday Jeanette! See how happy we all are to toast you on your special day? Cheers to you, hope it is a wonderful day.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by chef_Tab (Happy Birthday Jeane...)

a special day to you - enjoy the day and I hope someone sings

the birthday song !

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by mjkcooking ([br]a special day to...)
Happy Birthday - hope it's wonderful and full of happy thoughts and foods.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday - hop...)
Have a wonderful birthday, Jeannette! Hope it's full of nice surprises!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Jeanette/HomeCulinarian by Mare749 (Have a wonderful bir...)
Thanx everyone! Looking forward to a casual birthday weekend... my friend surprised me with a birthday cake at the Friday night dance. Another dancing friend had a birthday, so we both got serenaded. After errands and Jazzersize, I am meeting a girlfriend for lunch and a pedi. Hubby is making chicken cacciatore, his specialty for dinner. The two youngest children will be home for dinner and teenage daughter will bake an almond cake for our dessert. We bought a nice bottle of DiVinci Chianti for dinner... It's 69 degrees here and sunny... This will be a nice day..