Houston, do we have a problem? Quick reply errors
  Re: (...)
Hey C@H Mods,

The last few times I've tried to "quick post" and hit the continue button, I get an error indication and my post is lost.

Is this just me or what?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Houston, do we have a problem? Quick reply errors by BarbaraS (Hey [url=mailto:C@H]...)
Post deleted by Gourmet_Mom
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Houston, do we have a problem? Quick reply errors *DELETED* by Gourmet_Mom (Post deleted by Gour...)
What IS the error message? Also, remember to avoid losing your posts by highlighting and copying EACH post just before submitting it. That way, if it has been too much time between when you opened the page and when you finally clicked "Continue," you can click the "Back" button, paste the message back into the page, and click "Continue" again.

For the record: most of my replies, today, have been through the "Quick Reply" (including this one), and I haven't had any problems.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Houston, do we have a problem? Quick reply errors by labradors (What IS the error me...)
I just realized the box at the bottom of the thread is a Quick Reply. I was thinking you were talking the Quick Reply button on someone's post...DUH!

FWIW, I'm not having a problem either.

ANYWAY, Labs has a point. You may want to include your error message in your post. That always help pinpoint the problem. I'm sure someone will be on soon to check on the problem. In the meantime, try using the advice Labs offered. To reduce frustration, I always do this when I realize I'm having posting problems on a forum. And if it's a LONG post, I will type it in Word or another word processing program and paste it into the post.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Houston, do we have a problem? Quick reply errors by Gourmet_Mom (I just realized the ...)
Okay. here's a try at the quick reply.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Houston, do we have a problem? Quick reply errors by BarbaraS (Okay. here's a try a...)
Okay, I got the "your post will be entered in a few moments"
Before, I got "there was an error with your post and use your back button" which didn't save my post or record my post. I typed it in three times before posting it to a Word Doc to save it.

Frustrating, to say the least.

Barbara