Dinner November 10th
  Re: (...)
Well, if we don't float away over here, William has requested Uncle Wallace's Buttermilk Pancakes. I stopped at the store for buttermilk, bacon, and some sausage. YUUUMMMMMYYYY!

YS has also requested Bacon Sauce, and I'm thinking I stuck the leftovers from last time in the freezer. I hope so, I don't think I can make that again...my arteries may clog just looking at it...LOL!

What are you all having?

BTW, Jean, I'm REALLY envying your vacation today...and tomorrow...and possibly the next day. IT'S RAINING LIKE CRAZY! Thanks a lot Ida! Since I'm off tomorrow, I'm thinking it will be a perfect day for fresh baked bread and Lasagna Soup!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Dinner November 10th by Gourmet_Mom (Well, if we don't fl...)
So far, I've had the Mushrooms Stuffed with Brie and the Bacon and Brie Soup. Reviews are in my earlier thread.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Dinner November 10th by labradors (So far, I've had the...)
We have catering leftovers. Baby sweet potatoes are in the oven. Then we have a choice of ham, turkey or pork. Sure is an easy supper.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner November 10th by Lorraine (We have catering lef...)
I'll be making some panko crusted chicken breasts, slice that and make a salad with napa cabbage, cilantro, radishes, green onions, etc. Chinese salad dressing from Costco.
  Re: Re: Dinner November 10th by Trixxee (I'll be making some ...)
Shrimp Scampi over Angel Hair Pasta. Also made some olive and tomato spread over some bread for an appy. Lots of white wine.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Dinner November 10th by farnfam (Shrimp Scampi over A...)
YUM, Cis! We love Scampi...it's about time to do that again. What recipe did you use? Were you in on the great Scampi debate? I can't remember if you posted a recipe.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner November 10th by Gourmet_Mom ( YUM, Cis! We love ...)
I was in the mood for something fall-ish, and needed to use some Brussels sprouts, so I stuffed chicken breasts with apple, breadcrumbs, onion, and celery, pan-browned then transferred to a baking dish and poured some apple cider over. While they baked, I tossed the sprouts with hazelnut oil and roasted them as well. And made parsley noodles. It turned out very well, DH keeps repeating how wonderful dinner was. An added bonus, the kitchen heat seems to have warmed the rest of the first floor as well! Ah, cool weather (at least it's not raining here, Daphne!)