WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!!
  Re: (...)
I received Billy's Tribute today----THANK YOU JEAN!!!!!

I cannot believe that I have received this in the post sooooo quickly!!!! Things are looking up as far as the postal system is concerned!

Jean, you have created a wonderful tribute to Billy---and in such a short period of time!! Too many memories--but such wonderful memories! You have captured Billy for those of us that did not know him "personally" but he touched our hearts in many ways!!!

HE IS CERTAINLY MISSED!!!

You are a star Jean----your efforts are very much appreciated-----THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

I hope your trip has been restful, relaxing and full of all the wonderful things that life can bring to you and Roy!!! That was one place my Mom wanted to visit at some point in her life....sadly!!!!! Stay safe and happy!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!! by Roxanne 21 (I received Billy's T...)
I totally agree! And HELLO Roxanne! I've missed you as well! I'm glad to see you on! You've sure got a lot of catching up to do!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (I totally agree! An...)
CATCHING UP!!!!!!????? DUHHHH----and where do I begin?

I suppose I can just jump in at the present......too many past themes to address at this point.

Thanks for the welcome Daphne. It has been a long time and soooo many issues to deal with----ongoing but not as overwhelming (I hope)
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!! by Roxanne 21 (CATCHING UP!!!!!!???...)
I agree, Jean did a fabulous job!

And welcome home Rox, so good to see you
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!! by farnfam (I agree, Jean did a ...)
Rox!! So good to see you again!

And I cannot wait to get my book. I'm thinking our next dinner for us all should be a meal comprised of Billy's recipes.
  Re: Re: WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!! by DFen911 (Rox!! So good to see...)
Thanks for starting this thread, Roxanne, and it's nice to see you on again! Don't try to catch up, just jump in wherever it looks like fun.

Jean, you did an amazing job on Billy's Tribute. I loved all the quotes you put in there; that was so thoughtful. It made it so much more personal to see the actual discussions with the recipes. Thank you so much for doing this for all of us.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: WELL DONE, JEAN!!!!!!!!!! by Mare749 (Thanks for starting ...)
WOW! Roxanne can say "neener, neener" for a change!! I'm so surprised also that you have received your copy already. Thank you (all) for the kind words - I hope this keeps Billy alive for a long time for all of us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com