A "seasonal" soup and fresh foccacia
  Re: (...)
Up until several months ago I had received the magazine Better Homes & Gardens for their gardening and, less frequently, house decorating articles. But recently, I believe that they've started printing some much nicer recipes than they used to.

I won't post the recipes here (since it's not a BH&G site), but I tried 2 this past weekend and they made for a wonderful fall dinner. If anyone is interested, the photos and recipe links are on my blog.

I love bread...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: A "seasonal" soup and fresh foccacia by foodfiend (Up until several mon...)
Soup and bread?? What is not to love.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A "seasonal" soup and fresh foccacia by foodfiend (Up until several mon...)
Great looking soup and love the idea for the foccacia. I also had cancelled my subscription to BHG a while ago. Did not like paying for a magazine that it seemed had and Add on every other page. Plus had lost interest in the content.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: A "seasonal" soup and fresh foccacia by esgunn (Great looking soup a...)
Great blog, Vicci!! Those recipes are always welcomed in my home---and butternut is available all year round here. Don't you just love the smell of freshly baked bread? Haven't done that in a while---but soon!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: A "seasonal" soup and fresh foccacia by Roxanne 21 (Great blog, Vicci!! ...)
I especially like the idea for the bread. Thanks Vicci!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.