What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20??
  Re: (...)
Nothing in the frig when we got home, so ran done the hill for a sandwich last night.

I'm digging out my "healthy recipes" book and do some cooking from it for a while. (altho, my jeans still fit! ) We really overdid it in the rich food dept.

I may wait to hear what you all are doing tonight before I make up my own mind.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by cjs (Nothing in the frig ...)
Leftover meatloaf here. Such a change from last night! Not sure what to make with it though. I am still too full to think food yet. Although I could manage to fight down another beaujolais sorbet ;-)
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by chef_Tab (Leftover meatloaf he...)
Salmon & Lemon linguine here.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by HomeCulinarian (Salmon & Lemon lingu...)
Ahhhh, I knew I could count on Jeanette!! That sounds good and doable.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by cjs (Ahhhh, I knew I coul...)
Roasted a chicken with corn on the cob----Peter is slowly getting his appetite back so I'm not pushing it!!!

Rhubarb crunch for dessert---WITH whipped cream
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by Roxanne 21 (Roasted a chicken wi...)
I have chicken breasts marinating in buttermilk and herbes de provence. I think I'll roast one of our pumpkins that I picked.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by Lorraine (I have chicken breas...)
Carnitas tacos, corn salsa and black beans.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Friday, 11/20?? by Trixxee (Carnitas tacos, corn...)
It's the usual steak and bakers tonight. I have found this is best for Fridays, because we love a good steak and it's a no-brainer after a long week at school.

This has been a strange week dinner-wise, but I'm thinking I can make up for that in the next week. I have GOT to get back to menu planning. I don't know how it happened, but I just stopped doing it. My dinners have suffered for it. NO MORE!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.