Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner?
  Re: (...)
I haven't yet decided, but since it's only us and MIL, there's no hurry.

The turkey will take 5about hours, but the Westminster Dog Show is on tv at noon so we really can't eat until it's over and I've carved the bird and did last minute things, so that might mean my answer to the question may be

3pm
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by foodfiend (I haven't yet decide...)
we are aiming for a 2:30-3:00 p.m. between football games and babies

we are having 13 of us together. Will be a real family day to enjoy

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by mjkcooking (we are aiming for a ...)
I don't know yet! I'll have to check with the fam to find out what else people have going on.
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by HomeCulinarian (I don't know yet! I...)
Since we are the guests (and staying over) haven't the slightest idea...why did I agree to this?????? (whine - I wanna cook)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by cjs (Since we are the gue...)
OH Jean! I can't imagine you not cooking on Thanksgiving! You said you were going to a friend's house, but I just assumed you were helping cook!

There will only be 6 of us. I'm aiming for noon, but I'll be lucky to hit 1 PM. I'm already an hour behind...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (OH Jean! I can't im...)
Dinner is at 4:00.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by esgunn (Dinner is at 4:00....)
We have 2:00pm reservations. I need to figure out what to wear. It's going to be too darn warm to wear any of my new fall clothes. 85 degrees. Way too hot for a sweater of any kind. Frankly, it's too hot for pants!
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by Trixxee (We have 2:00pm reser...)
Appy's and wine/cocktails are being served @ noonish. Dinner will hopefully be ready and on the table by 4pm or a squeak earlier, depending on how good the drinks are
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by farnfam (Appy's and wine/cock...)
Another day for us----but I will not WHINE!!!!!

Jean---take a break, sweetie---and let someone else do the work!!!! You deserve it----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Soooo, what time is Thanksgiving Dinner? by Roxanne 21 (Another day for us--...)
Another day for us----but I will not WHINE!!!!!

Wait..it's tomorrow right??
Cis
Empress for Life