Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
  Re: (...)
We're heading out and I'm leaving the laptop at home, so everyone have a great turkey day...and please behave your own selves, so Brian doesn't have to wield any large sticks.

See you all Friday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by cjs (We're heading out an...)
Adding my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all! If you're traveling, I pray for a safe and uneventful trip for you. If you're at home fixing the meal, I pray that the garbage disposal continues to work well, that the oven is in top
shape, and that all your guests are thoughtful and helpful.
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by sophia (Adding my wishes for...)
AND MY BEST WISHES for a HAPPY DAY!!!! There is so much to be thankful for---even though some have had a tough time this year!!!

We will be celebrating at a later date----Peter is still totally disabled and no appetite BUT I know that all will be well!!!

I'm thinking of all of my friends here and I know that you all will have a GREAT celebration!!!!

Hugs to all!!!!

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by Roxanne 21 (AND MY BEST WISHES f...)
Happy Thanksgiving all. We're looking forward to our first Thanksgiving in the Mid-West!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by Harborwitch (Happy Thanksgiving a...)
I agree with Roxanne, we have so much to be thankful for, especially for the warm and wonderful group of people on this forum. May you all have the most wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! Eat, drink and be merry!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by Mare749 (I agree with Roxanne...)
WooHoo! Jean is gone...let's all get randy!!!

Hope everyone has a overstuffed day
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by DFen911 (WooHoo! Jean is gone...)
Have a wonderful time cooking (or not), being with friends and family (or not), and being grateful for all of life's blessings. Enjoy!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by cjs (We're heading out an...)
Happy Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone enjoys thier day. And most especially anyone traveling stays safe and returns safe!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by esgunn (Happy Happy Thanksgi...)
Lol I miss Jean...it's just not same here without her near.
  Re: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! by DFen911 (Lol I miss Jean...it...)
My best wishes to everyone on this holiday. High on my list of things to be thankful for is this wonderful cyber family that I have found here. May you all enjoy the hours in the kitchen making scrumptious things, and more important, enjoy the family and friends you are able to spend it with.