Lost a Recipe.
  Re: (...)
Can someone help me out? I lost the Cuisine at Home that had the recipe for the Turkey with Pomegranete and Molasses glaze. Can anyone copy it for me? I would be very appreciative! Thanks!
  Re: Lost a Recipe. by hrkheather (Can someone help me ...)
I can't do it right now, but I may be able to type it in tonight if someone else doesn't get to it before me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
This is from issue #62, page 7. I'm guessing you only want the glaze recipe?

1 Cup pomegranate juice
2 T. molasses
1 T. balsamic vinegar
1 T dry mustard

Combine pomegranate juice, molasses, vinegar, and mustard in a saucepan; simmer over medium heat 2 minutes. Baster turkey with glaze after it reaches a temperature of 150 degrees (breast meat). Allow turkey to rest before carving.

Hope this helps.

Barbara

[edit to add:]Crap, I'm just tired after making stuffing from scratch for 20 peoples and then preparing our own dinner. Fifteen minutes prep time, my butt!! Give me after 7 pm EST, and I'll post the turkey instructions, if you want. Let me know. [/edit]
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Lost a Recipe. by BarbaraS (This is from issue #...)
Thanks Barbara! Stupid me would have typed the whole dang thing up...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lost a Recipe. by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks Barbara! Stu...)
Daphne,

I'm hoping she only wanted the glaze recipe. If not, I'll get back with the turkey stuff later. Maybe. If I'm still awake. I need to take the day before Thanksgiving off.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Quote:

Can someone help me out? I lost the Cuisine at Home that had the recipe for the Turkey with Pomegranete and Molasses glaze. Can anyone copy it for me? I would be very appreciative! Thanks!

I can find nothing in the index for a C&H recipe for this--
We do have a BA recipe that sounds wonderful--but it calls for pomegranite molasses, which is not that available, but makes a deep garnet glaze on the turkey--available at some supermarkets, middle eastern markets or on the internet, if you don't have it already my help would do no good. If you or anyone else wants the recipe let me know and I'll post it Friday. To our new poster--welcome!! If you can get the molasses I'll post it tonight!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Lost a Recipe. by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You have to look under "pomegranate" in the index.

Barbara
  Re: Re: Lost a Recipe. by BarbaraS (You have to look und...)
Quote:

You have to look under "pomegranate" in the index.

Barbara

You are absolutely right--I looked under "turkey"--it wasn't listed there. It is in issue 60, pg 7, --I still don't know why they didn't list it under "turkey". Thanks.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".