Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Raisins
  Re: (...)
Made this last night and it is like eating candy!! So good.

Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Raisins
Southern Living Annual recipes – ‘09

1/4 cup golden raisins
About 2 lb. head of cauliflower
1/4 cup pine nuts
2 T. olive oil
1 tsp. chopped fresh or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
Salt & Pepper
1 T. butter
1 large garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup panko

Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover raisins with hot water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes or until plump. Drain.

Cut cauliflower into equal-size florets. Toss together the florets, pine nuts, olive oil, and thyme in a baking sheet. Spread in single layer, and season with salt and pepper.

Bake for 20 minutes or until edges of cauliflower are caramelized and nuts are toasted Remove from oven. Increase oven temp to broil.

Microwave butter with garlic in a small glass bowl and HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir in raisins and panko. Toss raisin mixture with the cauliflower mixture in baking sheet, and spread mixture in a single layer.

Broil 6” from heat 2 min. or just until golden. Serve immediately.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Raisins by cjs (Made this last night...)
Can't go the raisins, but I'll be trying this with maybe extra pine nuts. Baby girl announced she DOES like cauliflower.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Raisins by Gourmet_Mom (Can't go the raisins...)
This sounds like a YUMMMM!!!! Maybe a bit of broccoli added???
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts and Raisins by Roxanne 21 (This sounds like a Y...)
May HAVE to try this with broccoli, instead of cauliflower. I do like cauliflower, but it is just terrible here, but the broccoli is excellent.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?