Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa!
  Re: (...)
Please bear with me, I was offline the past three days because my FIL passed 2 weeks ago and we just got back from the memorial service 150 miles away with the MIL. It was a blessing that he went when he did because he was in bad shape and the MIL couldn't bear to see him that way anymore. God bless them, they were married for 62 years.

Anyways, it's the last day to sign up for Secret Santa. PM me with your name and snail mail addy. I'll do the draw tomorrow and PM the info out.

And feel free to include anything you may be interested in to help facilitate your Secret Santa's selection process.

After I've PM'd you with your recipient, it's up to you to follow through. If you have questions for your recipient or Santa, PM me, and I'll forward the inquiry and response.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by BarbaraS (Please bear with me,...)
For whomever gets me.... I JUST WANT A FUN PRESENT TO OPEN!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by cjs (For whomever gets me...)
Quote:

For whomever gets me.... I JUST WANT A FUN PRESENT TO OPEN!!!!

I think Jean is hinting for a Chippendale dancer.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Barbara...I did PM you my info didn't I? I miss my mind at times!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by Gourmet_Mom (Barbara...I did PM y...)
" a Chippendale dancer." - well now, wouldn't that just be sweet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by Gourmet_Mom (Barbara...I did PM y...)
Quote:

Barbara...I did PM you my info didn't I? I miss my mind at times!

Yes, you did!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Chippendale dancers aside do we have some sort of "theme" going for this? Or, because this is a food site, are we all going to send regional foods? I have a diffcult time deciding gifts for people whom I know!!!

But this should be really fun!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Barbara, and it is so very nice of you to keep on with this despite all you probably have to do right now.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by foodfiend (Chippendale dancers ...)
Jean said fun not interactive

Barbara sign me up. I think I said that already but wanted to make sure
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by foodfiend (Chippendale dancers ...)
Vicci, I don't think a theme has been set. I'm going to either go with a kitchen gadget, cookbook, or regional food. Maybe a kitchen gadget wish list would help? I started to post one earlier today. But I don't want anyone to feel they have to stick with that. I decided it would be more fun to see what we wound up with.

BTW, it would be fun to leave off a return address and come together on a certain date, after Christmas maybe? And try to guess. But this could be dangerous, I guess...lost gifts wouldn't be fun. Maybe leave your name off? It would leave a little mystery, maybe. Get your spouse to check the mail for you if you get a box? LOL! I don't know!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Last Day To Sign Up For Secret Santa! by Gourmet_Mom (Vicci, I don't think...)
Check with your post office, but I believe if you put your street or post office address and the zip code as a return address thats enough.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".