Cheffing Flat Stanley!
  Re: (...)
Could this Stanley be a chef??? What we all cook in our kitchen across the world?

Just an idea... but we need a great Flat Stanley Project.

I need a place for Maggie to send Flat Stanley! I will need commentary and digital photos...

Anyone interested? The farther the better... don't be shy...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Cheffing Flat Stanley! by luvnit (Could this Stanley b...)
I will be happy to help you out, not knowing where you are, I am in central PA.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
Laura, I would love to help, but we've got a Christmas Story installment for the local paper due next week. But if noone else jumps in, we'll do it. ***OKAY, Daphne, NEXT TIME read the WHOLE post before you jump in there...LOL! But the following adventure WAS cute. ***

I'm assuming this is like the Larry the Lobster we did years ago for a school in Boston. I took Larry on a field trip around town and took pictures of his adventures...then the kids used the photos as a springboard to write about our town. We also had to include titles for books about our area. The kids took turns taking him home and writing about their night together! It was too cute! After his week with us, we emailed our photos and info to Larry's home school, and they posted all of Larry's adventures on an internet site. Then Larry was shipped off to another school with mementos from our area added to his box. The kids LOVED it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Flat Stanley! by Gourmet_Mom (Laura, I would love ...)
O.K., confusion #3 for the day - what the heck are you all talking about?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Flat Stanleyn is a 'paper doll' that is made by a child that will be mailed to your house. You will take photos (digital) and provide narration about what goes on in your dailyn activities with Stanley.
Laura
  Re: Re: Cheffing Flat Stanley! by luvnit (Flat Stanleyn is a '...)
OMG....ROFLOL!

So this is an individual thing, then, huh.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cheffing Flat Stanley! by luvnit (Flat Stanleyn is a '...)
Flat Stanley can come visit the farm! Of course you all can come visit the farm - but I'd be happy to help.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Cheffing Flat Stanley! by Harborwitch (Flat Stanley can com...)
We have a Flat Stanley volunterr which is Sharon (harborwitch).
Laura
  Re: Re: Cheffing Flat Stanley! by luvnit (We have a Flat Stanl...)
Lord, does this bring back the memories!!! Flat Stanley went to the Y with us, went swimming with us, we had a blast with him.

I would love to host Stanley . . . he could go to both restaurants to work with me, do chores on the farm at home and go to the day care with Kendra. Unless, of course, you were only looking for him to do something "cheffy."
  Re: Re: Cheffing Flat Stanley! by iBcookin (Lord, does this brin...)
I guess I'm in, with the caveat that I figure out what this is all about between now and Stanley's 'visit'....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com