Billy's Book - Last Chapter
  Re: (...)
I 'think' I just sent out the last two copies that I had requests for to Tammy (whatever the last name ) and Jeannette. Anyone else who has not received their copy by now, please let me know because I probably screwed up my list (duh, what week!). Except Labs, I have no idea how long it'll take for yours to arrive, but it was mailed the 29th of November.

After I send a copy to Marilee, I will have 6 copies left. I had to have some more made and got a few extra copies. So, if anyone else wants one after thinking it over for a while, let me know.

Tammy and Jeannette's will go out today. It's a nice book and I think it will go a long way in keeping Billy alive for us everytime we cook from it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by cjs (I 'think' I just sen...)
Thanks, Jean.

If you sent mine to that box address, it SHOULD (from what THEY say) get to me around the 8th or 9th, but COULD (from my previous experience) be as much as three weeks more than that.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by labradors (Thanks, Jean.[br][br...)
I meant to tell you that mine arrived, Jean, and even after hearing all the reviews, I was not prepared for something so beautiful. I cried and cried and somehow felt closer to Billy. I keep picking it up and browsing through the pages and still cannot manage to get far without another bout of crying. Thank you again for this precious keepsake.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by chef_Tab (I meant to tell you ...)
thank you for the kind words, Theresa - I love my copy also. Never far from my cooking area.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by cjs (thank you for the k...)
I'll check my mail when I get home Jean and let you know
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by cjs (thank you for the k...)
Jean,

If you've sent it out, I apologize, but I haven't gotten my copy.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]If you'...)
Denise, yours went out with Labs on the 29th...

Huh...I'll send it out tomorrow, Barbara. I do apologize.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by cjs (Denise, yours went o...)
Jean,

I just got this email from Paypal:

Hello Barbara,

On Nov. 2, 2009, you sent a payment to achefsjourney@comcast.com for $6.00 USD.

The funds have been returned to your account.

This payment was returned for the following reason(s):

achefsjourney@comcast.com did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process.

So what's the deal, did you get my $6 or what?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by BarbaraS (Jean,[br][br]I just ...)
I still need to send in my check to you. I have been distracted beyond my abilities to cope. Is it still six dollars? I'll get it out this weekend.

Sally
  Re: Re: Billy's Book - Last Chapter by lxxf (I still need to send...)
"I have been distracted beyond my abilities to cope"

Sally, not to make light of your situation, but I need to remember that line. There are many weeks I feel the same.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!